"http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/logo-641dc39c59.png"
La Garde Noir de Naggarond  Index du Forum
La Garde Noir de Naggarond
Alliance d'ellas war.

La Garde Noir de Naggarond  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: War&Of Natio ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Garde Noir de Naggarond Index du Forum -> Aide a Poséidon :) -> Commerce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shayldaen

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 17:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: War&Of Natio Répondre en citant

War Of Natio > bit.ly/1ZghSnj

War Of Natio, against the odds

10cf746e54
Stronger cores makes your base a lot stronger and ready to handle your nation building tasks. This is the strongest place to collect resources, even if it means more enemies will attack from all sides. Players that are backed by a strong alliance are probably not the type of battles that you want to instigate. Unprovoked attacks on your behalf may lead to you taking on a super alliance and having to fend them off by yourself. Take Advantage of Your 12-Hour Immunity Whenever you get the chance to use your 12-hour immunity, use it well. Notify me of new posts via email. Reply Kroucr says: December 31, 2014 at 8:12 am Thanks for tips great stuff Going to your no 1 point how do you check the statistics/unit or alliance they have with Within the game Regards kronur Reply Anonymous says: January 4, 2015 at 7:39 pm You cant really. This chill out period is good for building and making sure youre prepared for an impending attack. This may mean the surrendering of leadership by you, but if you do not do it, members will eventually be disheartened after months of fruitless battles and leave the alliance or the game entirely, so it is still a lose situation for you. 3.

.. 1. you just need to. Having strategy does not stop someone with pockets full of gold from walking all over you. Also, the kick ass commanders can only be won from the events unless the entire team is going to spend a thousand each to try getting the L60 commanders. 5. Start out taking on enemies in your level class and work your way up to some stronger ones. A lot of times its challenging to get that perfect balance between superrb usability aand visual appearance. Superb Blog! Reply says: September 23, 2015 at 10:26 pm Why my titanium stop working? Reply Sadine says: October 1, 2015 at 2:38 pm Great Reply hungkung68 says: October 12, 2015 at 1:30 pm so cooooooooooooooooooolllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply Albert smith says: January 7, 2016 at 10:48 am How do i build an alliance base in war of nations Reply Ring says: May 25, 2016 at 9:08 am 647888 Reply Ehr says: May 26, 2016 at 10:05 pm I lost my base.I had uninstalled the game.now I am installing it,its coming new.

melting like butterel pequeo ciddarius rucker is_safe:1deadmau5 the reward is cheesemirillis action 1.22.0canada in the roughraising hope season 2arrow season 1 mp4vampire diaries s06e08ingles sin barreras

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 17:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Garde Noir de Naggarond Index du Forum -> Aide a Poséidon :) -> Commerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006